Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some more videos...

So I'm a bit behind, as we've been swamped at SAPT getting the baseball and lacrosse guys ready for the upcoming competitive season, as well as having an influx of adult clientele beginning training with us.  Don't worry, I'll be posting some articles on glute training as well as training for runners in the near future!  For now, sit back, relax, and enjoy a couple more vids I've stumbled across. 

Outrageous. This video isn't technically training related, but one would definitely have to possess some relative strength and reactive ability to do this. Not to mention, have a few screws loose in the head. Outrageous is what comes to mind when I watch this. Just see for yourself. I don't know why they even bothered using wires in filming The Matrix when there are people like this running around.


Ross, again.  I recently picked up some furniture slider pads to use. These provide a great way to mimic various Slideboard exercises, as well as some others that couldn't even be performed on a Slideboard.  I am going to add them to my "travel kit" as they take up very little space and yet open up a host of exercises one could perform while on the road. Below is Ross Enamait demonstrating some of the possibilities with the slider pads.


Pistols. When I first learned pistol squats I had no idea they could be taken to the level that this guy takes them. I personally think it's stupid to do something like this, but, nonetheless, it's still cool to watch.


Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment