Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 Training Myths Exposed


Contrary to popular belief these three training techniques are doing absolutely nothing for your strength, size, or athletic performance.

I can’t tell you how many times I’m in the middle of coaching and think to myself:

“Man! If only I knew in high school what these kids know right now, who knows how my athletic career would’ve ended up…"

You see, most of the athletes I work with are 14-18 year-olds, which is the very age range in which I made almost every conceivable training mistake. Because the resources available to me were muscle magazines and “bodybuilders” at my local gym, I wasted a lot of my physiological potential on erroneous training methods that did nothing to improve my athletic performance.

You can continue reading HERE

(the article is published over at OneResult, a pretty cool company that sells only NCAA-approved supplements)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Post a Comment